Our SWIM Cambodia Trustee Board is made up of the following people:
- Conrad Foote
- Noel Matthews
- David Burt
- Chas Hamilton
- Jessica Tull
Our SWIM Cambodia trustees are volunteers who give their time, knowledge and skills to lead the charity. Contact email@example.com if you would like to be considered to become a trustee.
Shout-out for Volunteers!
We are currently interested in volunteers to support our team with the following skills:
- Fundraising – Individual Giving
- Fundraising – Trusts & Foundations
- Fundraising – Corporates
- Social media
If you are interested in applying to become a volunteer or volunteer trustee for SWIM Cambodia, please send the following by email :
- Your CV
- A short written summary of why you are interested in this role with SWIM Cambodia. This should include a summary of your applicable skills and experience (less than 200 words)
- 1 reference from the last 3 years
- Your full name, phone number and address
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review the above items as means of application. If you are successful in shortlisting, we will organise an online meeting to discuss further.